Friday, March 6, 2009

If our politicians are still in denial mode, SHAME ON YOU

Don't get me wrong. I have been a little dumbfounded whenever I read the daily news about the inaction our country's policy makers in attacking the economic slowdown. I am sure all of us were hoping that our Malaysian government were to do more to ensure the prime-pumming activities are being done to ensure the everyday Joe will be able to enjoy some of these allocation. I am saddened when I see a measy RM10Billion being pumped in and clearly, the total expenditure that actually reached the everyday "Joe" was about 6% from the first Rm7 billion stimulus package. No wonder our banking industry is taking a "fair weather friends" approach to help the general public.
Now across the Pacific Ocean, let's look at our friendly neighbour Taiwan. It is very apparent that the government there, say what you like, have their priorities right. Although they may fight like dogs in Parliament, but I am very ENCOURAGED by Taiwan's efforts to save its Chip Industry
The current BN government in the Federal level, has lost sight of the importance of helping the every day Joe. I wonder the recent visit by BN backbenchers actually went to waste as they would have failed to learn anything when they went to Taiwan. Again, I fear the same visit was more of a political holiday trip than anything else. I fear that our BN adversaries are losing their marbles.

No comments: