Sunday, October 26, 2008

Important Quote

I tend to skip reading quotes whenever I visit my favorite bookstore at Penang Plaza. Nevertheless, I found a new magazine that caught my interest as well as made me buy a copy of the magazine - SME Magazine. It had Michael Dell, founder and CEO of Dell Computers as the feature for that magazine. What is more interesting is that the magazine only cost Rm5 per copy and it's touted to be the most affordable business magazine in Malaysia! A few pages of browsing confirms my interest and it went straight into a priority reading for me everyday from now onwards. Just wanted to leave you with an important quote to you out there, whether it's career or business related...


Don's spend so much time trying to choose the perfect opportunity, that you miss out the right opportunity.".....Michael Dell, CEO of Dell Computers.

No comments: