Sunday, August 9, 2009

I totally believe that this statement says it all

Please read. Much as I want to agree with what the MP said, but this statement clearly spells out the important of fairness and justice.

The effectiveness of the local council is based upon its performances. If certain individuals are not pulling their weight, let it be judged based on that. Do not let the BN goons take full advantage of this situation. After all, Kampung Buah Pala is well managed with great support from the general public. I see no further discussions can be unearthed. Only self righteousness will lead to destruction. These are my few words to all parties. I am a voter and a a member of the political party. Don't let BN play your asses .... it is time to put the country ahead and the people as prime rather than a few chosen ones.

No comments: