Saturday, September 13, 2008

Journal

My boss suggested that I keep a journal of the days of my work with him. I am sure this will capture a fairly good representation of what I do daily. Hence, I will continue to write this blog and if you wish to be included in the list, do let me know. I will be shutting the blog from public viewing and allow only those who have subscribed to my current blog. I will take his suggestion seriously....nevertheless, 3 persons have been detained under ISA. So what is next?

4 comments:

Mr. X said...

Looks like you could the next victim.

You may want to consider joining the “Please ISA Me” wave (psygame playing lah) so that they will think twice before handcuffing you.

Please ISA Me
http://thexblogs.blogspot.com/

I am begging you to ISA me
http://thexstories.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-am-begging-you-to-isa-me.html

LynMay said...

Count me in, Jeffrey..

This is a very sad period for the people in Malaysia minus the evil ones.

Lets carve the date September 12 in our hearts and remember all the 3 detainees now who have been very very unfairly treated - RPK, Tan Hoon Cheng and Teresa Kok

The Watcher said...

bro, count me in.

Quah, Seng-Sun said...

2 days more and counting!