Sunday, September 14, 2008

New blog

Hi! As promised, my journal will be at www.specialassistant.blogspot.com It's only by invitation and I hope readers whom I know will write to me to include you in. I have 10 names included already and I think many of you share the same aspirations that I have for many of the issues around us. It transcend across party lines and it gives a good reflection of what I do everyday as well as show the human element of the people I am working with. Obviously, many of the details will only be revealed as I plan to write a book/journal at the end of my tenure with the "people" I work with. As I continue to walk my talk, continue to visit my blogs. I use them to share my very inner feelings of what goes around. If you think you have anything to contribute, feel free to write to me, okay? Adios and have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I get an invitation? =)

Unknown said...

Me too, please.

Unknown said...

It's been a week now and I still have not been given permission to read your new blog.. Guess my request has been rejected. :(

Jeffrey Chew said...

I am sorry but it's private. I may do a few cross postings.