Sunday, January 25, 2009

I wonder who cares about the retrenched nowadays? I know these folks do!

I am certain that many of us are pretty much worried about the current global uncertainties. Being a Penangite, it is also my worries to know that some of my friends and colleagues are going to be affected. I am sure you will agree that the existing Federal Government has not shown much acceptance to the fact that the Malaysian economy has somewhat tanked and more stimulus package must be introduced. I am proud that certain Malaysian job seeking companies are doing their Corporate Citizenship lately and who knows may have given lifeline to many who have been retrenched. Check out this site....
I hope more state governments would do the same to help at least lessen the uncertainties of their citizens. Again, Penang leads and it is a good effort. Again, kudos!

No comments: