Saturday, February 21, 2009

Tak Nak...a definite Tak Nak

Please accept me as MB’: Zambry to Perak people

My comment - Start planning for a snap election and let the people decide once again. If KT can spend Rm15 Million for one by-election, why not have more peace and create a situation where the rakyat will vote their choice. After all, this is democracy. Why are you clinging on??? WHY?

Another blow to blow account by YAB MB Dato Seri Nizar....please read...


IPOH: Mentri Besar Datuk Dr Zambry Abd Kadir has appealed to the people to accept the Sultan of Perak’s decision to appoint him to rule the state.

Dr Zambry said he was aware that people were wondering whether he was truly the MB.

“I understand the question and I want to make it clear that I would not be here if my position was considered illegitimate and illegal.

“I ask from the heart that we show our readiness to the Sultan,” he said during his inaugural meeting with school principals and headmasters at the state secretariat here on Saturday.

Dr Zambry urged the people to not be overcome by emotion and to view the situation in an objective manner.

1 comment:

mohd ali ismail said...

Regardless of what Zamberi said and do tne Perakians must reject this man and throw him to where he belongs.Democracy must prevail!