Wednesday, April 8, 2009

So I was wrong...

So sorry...So I was wrong. I was so wrong that the numbers didn't happen but guess what...the people spoke in a resounding YES. The "feel good" factor from the incoming Prime Minister continues to sputter and work beyond the realm of imagination. Imaging this - you had ministers campaigning, illegitimate Menteri Besar, and chest thumping ex UMNO President. I will say just this ... the people has spoken...so who is laughing now at the Democracy Tree? I think the frogs were the caused of it. If I were BN, I will just have to dump those bastards into the sea. In fact, I think it is time for the Pakatan to mobilize their team once again. Celebrate a day but go throughout Perak to speak. We have walked with you PAS. The people are behind you!SYABAS

No comments: