Thursday, June 5, 2008

In 10 days time ...

In ten days time, it's good to see how well the current state governments as well as federal government has achieved. What were the results shown by the federal government since March 8 2008?Seriously, I see more "wranggling" for positions; giving goodies to East Malaysia for their support; MIC/Gerakan/MCA trying to act "opposition" to show the reasons why they lost and that they are doing that to win back support.
As for the Pakatan states, contrary to many, they faired well. The states seem to offer better packages that safeguard their constituents future and less politiking to get things done. I am sure when 10 days come by, I will be watching for Sept 16. I am not sure if Anwar can pull this off but I believe he has the numbers .... but will these folks jump ship?
Anyway, Obama's race to the White House is near in sight. I have a slight gut feel that this man will be the next President of the United States. However, it will not be in the next 10 days...do take care ......

No comments: