Sunday, June 29, 2008

Lies, lies, lies

I find this subject matter very interesting. I know lies are plainly heart stopping but I didn't know whether lies have so many definitions. I am amazed based on what I found on wikipedia. Of what I see and read today, there are various attempts to deceive the everyday Joe (Joe - I am not talking about you). I truly attest to you that I have been a culprit before on lying. I nearly lost everything because of such fabrications and today, I see our leaders continue lying through their teeth. Rather than stating names of who I think are lying, I rather say less but state my contentions openly.

STOP LYING AND START BUILDING THE NATION. IT'S NO POINT USING THE SAME TACTICS TO COW PEOPLE AND INSTILL FEAR AND INTIMIDATION.

So, the sodomy cases are now in place again. Art of distraction? I really dunno. I am sure the country will hold its breathe now. I am certain the incumbent will spread malicious lies soon. Who do I believe? No one really. My focus is nation building. I want to contribute to the country. I want to speak my mind about what the country should be focusing on....I am sure we have various issues on hand. Get your act together , brothers and sisters.

No comments: