Thursday, July 23, 2009

Credit to be given


I must say that my theory of the flanking attack on Penang state government is clear and real. The demonstration by Indian MIC Youth is clearly a representation that BN is now stepping efforts to create chaos and also to ensure that Pakatan government falls. Enemies are plentiful but it is time to march alongside with the residents of Kampung Buah Pala as one to resolve this through heart to heart discussions rather than taking to the streets. Remember this, Hindraf and the residents are not even there. Although there are reports that 2 of the residents were there, I believe the issue of bread and butter rule the day. I am taken aback that MIC is taking this step. Let alone, Lim Guan Eng taking this in the first place. Why MIC needs to march to Komtar? I must say that the rule of law must apply.

MIC - you are just as responsible as your other component parties. I dare say this with the minutes given out to the public . You were powerless and you took the step to muddle the water. Enjoy yourselves in the hands of the police. Penangites are friendly people and we know nothing more nothing less - you are the tool of the BN's plot to destablise the government. I hold you responsible for all the the wrongdoings in the state. Let's see each other in the polls again. I will vote against BN anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: