Sunday, July 19, 2009

RIP Teoh Beng Hock

Like many Malaysians, we are outrage. While we are outrage, we have forces of evil continuing to deflank the death of Teoh Beng Hock and accusing the opposition of using this as an issue. They spread lies about his untimely death. Some say he died because of "underground assasinations" and some say "he jumped to save humiliation". I say this - let there be no stones left unturned. Let there be no lies be said further. I am tired and I am sick and tired of typical UMNO, MCA, MIC, Gerakan and now Hindraf's pretentious attitude towards the death of a fellow Malaysians.

I speak because I have seen so many flanking attacks by the ruling government. Don't get me wrong. MACC is not all evil. MACC is not all destructive. I believe some are puppets of certain individuals. Some are just puppets to be a poster boy to some political leaders. I stand here not being able to stomach what has been said by BN for the past 2 days. Let his death be a tipping point. I stand by my words a father to my children, a husband to my wife and a party member of DAP. I am pissed. My enemy is BN. Sure - no permanent enemies but it is time.

No comments: