For the very first time, I will try to take on this cowboy line by line. What a bloody farce..
Statement from P. Waythamoorthy
Posted by admin
Friday, 10 July 2009 10:53
Whilst HINDRAF appreciates the part revelation of Penang Chief Minister on the Kg.Buah Pala Saga, we are however surprised that he had carefully chosen what should and what should not be revealed.
From the revelations, we are not in the slightest doubt that the BN under its previous Chief Minister Tan Sri Koh Tsu Koon and his cohorts had robbed the poor and defenceless people of Kg. Buah Pala of their land and they should be held accountable.
ARE YOU VERY SURE? PLEASE SEE TO YOUR GUYS IN MALAYSIA. THEY HAVE SOLD YOU OUT BY ISSUING STATEMENTS THAT SO ARE SO CONFLICTING.
However Guan Eng has to clarify the following points:
· How was the land that was given to the villagers and held in trust by the Government sold to private developers in the first place;
PREVIOUS GOVERNMENT'S DOING - WHY ASK THE STATE GOVERNMENT WHO IS HELPING THE PEOPLE THERE.
· Since it was plainly obvious from the documents that the land was robbed from the people then why did Guan Eng and his Government allow the fraudulent transfer to take place after he and his Government came into power;
ADMINISTRATIVE WAYNE, ADMINISTRATIVE.
· Why didn’t Guan Eng adhere to the advice by the resident's previous Lawyer that the transaction of the previous Government could be revoked by him as fraud is involved;
ASK YOURSELF THIS - WITH SO MUCH LAND SCANDAL IN THE PIPELINE, MAYBE YOU CAN WORK WITH THE STATE GOVERNMENT TO LOOK INTO THIS.
· Why did Guan Eng keep mum on this fraudulent transaction by the previous Government for these many months? Why the failure to lodge Police Reports and to the MACC if he was aware of the fraud by BN? Why hasn’t Guan Eng raised the matter in Parliament though he has been elected for more than 15 months now?
MUM - THE STATE ARE NO COWBOYS - THEY NEED TO CHECK FACTS UNLIKE HINDRAF
· How can land sold at RM3.21 million suddenly “rocket” up to hundreds of millions after the land has been transferred to the developers by the Guan Eng Government.
A TOTAL BLATANT LIE - GO CHECK THE CHRONOLOGICAL OF EVENTS
· Why is Guan End deliberately dragging his feet in finding a permanent solution to the problem ie exercising his authority under the Land Acquisition Act ?
YOU HAVE THE MONEY WAYNE? YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO PAY THE DEVELOPER? YOU DON'T LIVE ON THIS FREAKING ISLAND WHILE WE DO. WE DON'T ENJOY FREE ACCOMODATION UNLIKE YOU.
· Why was Guan Eng’s Exco members exerting pressure on the village residents to accept the peanut offer of compensation by the developer;
RULE OF LAW - HINDRAF FORGETS THAT THERE IS SUCH THING CALL LAW. FEDERAL COURT HAS RULED AGAINST THE RESIDENTS. WHAT ELSE.
HINDRAF warns Guan Eng against using unfriendly language in his Press Statements especially accusing the residents of displaying aggression, hostility and arrogance for refusing to see him yesterday. The villagers have made it clear that they wish to be represented by a Legal Representative of their choice and not by a representative chosen by Guan Eng. He should not make a mockery of himself by further complicating the matter by coercing the people into submission with his bullying and high handed tactics.
YOU SHOULD BE THERE WAYNE. CALLING NAMES AND SHOWING FISTS TO GOVERNMENT OFFICERS. YOU CALL THAT SOLVING THE PROBLEM? DON'T BE A SISSY OKAY?
Over the last one week, Lim Guan Eng had diverted from the main issue and has personally and through his cohorts been diverting from the real issue. The Kg Buah Pala Residents had repeatedly insisted that they are not interested in any form of compensation but only want to preserve their livelihood. But Guan Eng plays deaf by talking about compensation and raising fear of unimaginable magnitude of compensation to the developers.
COHORTS? YOU HAVE MORE WAYNE. ONE LAWYER CALLED INDRAN WAS SHOWING HIS FANGS BUT REPEATED TELLING THE PRESS HOW CONCERNED HE WAS. I DOUBT HE IS FROM BUAH PALA.
In addition, he insinuates that HINDRAF is a collaborator of BN. Guan Eng must remember HINDRAF is apolitical and we do not condone any wrong doing by any Government. In this case, why blame us for not condemning the BN when you and your colleagues have quietly played along with BN and attempted to sweep the matter under the carpet, perhaps motivated by the “unimaginable” sum.
OF COURSE, UTHAYAKUMAR GOT BACK HIS PASSPORT DIDN'T HE? COME ON, WE ARE NOT BLIND. WE ARE NOT BLIND. HINDRAF MUST MAKE IT VERY CLEAR...OFFER SOLUTIONS THAT ARE WORKABLE.
HINDRAF only interfered after desperate appeal by the villagers; and if not for the action taken by HINDRAF 4 days prior to the demolition date, Guan Eng and his BN corrupt allies would have been celebrating by now.
CORRUPT ALLIES? PAKATAN RAKYAT GETS THE BRICKBAT WHILE BN RUNS AWAY. WHERE IS YOUR DEMO OUTSIDE UMNO, GERAKAN, MCA AND MIC OFFICE? POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK
To date, Guan Eng has not answered all the queries I raised in my Statement issued on the 1st July 2009 and is continuously using diversion techniques that we see used frequently by BN.
If he is sincere in using “all the legal avenues of resolving the issue” as claimed, then the only option is the Land Acquisition Act. He should erase the delusion that hundreds of millions of compensation is involved when the act clearly states that a reasonable sum only need be paid.
AND SET THE PRECEDENCE THROUGHOUT THE STATE? HINDRAF BROTHERS, YOU GOT MONEY TO PAY OR NOT.
WAYNE - COME BACK FROM LONDON. I BELIEVE THE TEA AND COFFEE THERE HAS MADE YOU A LITTLE DISALLUSION. IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP TO THE CALL OF JUSTICE BY BEING HERE ON THE GROUND. SEE YOU OR SHUT UP!